Trinity Community Thrift Store accepts Cash as well as Personal Checks. The following guidelines will be in effect for those that wish to write a check.
- Checks MUST have the Customer’s Name, Address and Phone Number on the Check. Customers may elect to write this information on the check. We also ask that you write your Driver’s License Number on the check as well.
- Store Staff will ask to see your Driver’s License or your Non-Driver Identification Card.
- Checks should be made Payable to “TUMC”
- On the Memo Line, Customer should write “Thrift Store” or “(Name) Sale.” This ensures that your checks will be routed to the proper Church Account. (in our case, it would be the Thrift Store Account)
- As of October 11, 2022: The Thrift Store DOES Accept VENMO Payments!
- The Thrift Store DOES NOT ACCEPT Starter Checks!
- The Thrift Store DOES NOT ACCEPT Debit or Credit Cards!
Thank You for Your Business and Your cooperation with regard to our Check Policy!